Friday, September 2, 2011

The start.

I paid the first payment today and then updated the insurance on the house.  called x-cel and charter.  (blew through about $4000.00 in 2 days.)

Todd decided on a shade of green for his room that we all agreed on and bought 2 gallons.  got new outlet installed on the porch for the freezer (needed a grounded outlet).  put a ceiling fan in the kitchen to move the stale air and give more light.  Trimmed the pine tree near the driveway so I can park my work van off street and not hit the air conditioner assembly.

went into work this morning early so I could finish up van 40 and get home to grocery shop.

Shipped the last of the theater equipment out for repair today, hope it gets back in reasonable time.

so many things I wanted to do today that I didn't.  need to try again tomorrow.

Sorry, no pictures tonight.  post tomorrow will be better..

No comments:

Post a Comment