Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some of the Computers and things....

This post will mostly be pictures.  I hope to show some of the computer things I have done over the years.


This is a front picture of my file server that I built to hold all the digital memories and videos that we made over the years.

















These are pictures of a Sony Vaio laptop with a bad power connector.  the pictures show it being taken apart and the board bing fixed and reassembly and finally... TAADAAAA it works!!! boy was I amazed!




I had a bunch of OKI data printers to recycle.  But I knew that the parts in some of these printers were hard to find and a company that I had done work for still uses these all across Wisconsin.  I gave them a call and they sent a truck the next day.  


A custom system I built for my wife.  Silver-Blue over White epoxy.  Case never scratched or faded.


One of the more interesting builds.  This is a completely functioning M2 R/C tank With An AMD server inside.
if you don't believe me.  I have more pictures and it can be seen at it home here in town.

 An old Compaq Server that I rescued from the crusher


 All the parts laid out on the bench,  I am looking for a few of the missing things



There she is all fired up and modified.


 One day, every computer that came in was a Dell.




Morticia, was another one of those ideas that never should of happened.
too much money was spent and the advertising for Halloween didn't work as planned.
An idea I had that didn't turn out so good.
(go ahead and rub my nose in it Tom) 

another case I was building that was going to have so much storage in it it will need a second power supply and many fans to keep the  hard drives cool.



There are more but who really wants to look at computer pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment