Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kitchen

My wife, Christina and I looked at some new appliances a while back and we decided on Kenmore Elite, even though we have had a horrible time with repairs with our Electrolux washer and dryer.  The call center sends a repair tech out to verify that it is broken even though we call in the part number and the kit number that is need BEFORE the tech arrives (door gasket on washer gets torn)  and this wastes the time of the tech and myself or my wife who has to be here (and I can never get a time when I am not working.

But we both agreed that it wasn't an issue with the technicians but a problem at the call center.

Side note.  I can now order the gasket and install it myself with out the need of a tech and not void my warranty.

The Dishwasher

The Refrigerator

We already have a Range that is 4 years old and just repaired from lightning damage.  so now it is a matter of wait for our Tax return and we will use that this year for appliances instead of a new furnace or washer and dryer for the parents.  And that will be a story for another day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment